Saturday, March 17, 2018

Juniors first few days in Arizona

Posted by: Jordan Giandomenico
     These first few days at the dream center have been described as- life changing, humbling, and inspiring.  For me personally, the trip has been surprising. The genuineness of these people I’ve met is incredible. No matter who it is, a homeless man named Jessie, Rasha who loves poetry, or one of the amazing disciples, they have the ability to touch the lives of my fellow students and I, in personal and intimate ways. One outreach that I participated in was at the assisted living home. There we sang praise and worship songs for some of the patients that wanted to join our little service. After several songs, the disciples each told their testimonies and shared there favorite verses. The things these people have gone through and what they have overcome has made me think of all the things I take for granted and how that with faith in God, anything can be accomplished. I’m extremely excited for what the rest of this trip has to offer and I can’t wait to see what God will do next.